Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let's Get it Started!

Sorry I have been out of the loop the past few months. I have a lot going on with work and trying to buy a house. You all know the drill..blah.

I know that 2012 is going to be one heck of a year! I am going to set a goal for myself, to volunteer or donate my time to two different causes that I truly believe in. What are your plans for the new year? I have found that there is nothing more rewarding than helping a cause you truly believe in. If we all set aside a little extra time to help one another, I honestly believe our country would be in a much better place. There are two benefactors here. That maybe there is something to that Leave it to Beaver behavior that is fulfilling. The other aspect is, that no one person or family has the same likes.This is a benefit because, there are so many creatures on this planet now that we all need a little extra help. Thus, we create charitable diversity.

So let's get it started. Let's get inspired this year. Let 2012 be the start of a new way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment